Please read my Disclaimer before exploring my website.
We transition into parenthood in many ways. Some of us become biological parents. Some of us become parents with the help of donor eggs, sperm and/or gestational carriers, or through the adoption of a child. We bring our own life experiences and memories to this journey.
These past experiences influence how we cope with the challenges we face trying to conceive, during pregnancy, birth, adoption and the early parenting period.
I provide consultation, supportive coaching and education to individuals, families, groups, health and mental health practitioners on issues related to experiences of:
- Conception, Fertility Challenges and Infertility Treatment
- Pregnancy and Pregnancy Related Decisions
- Pregnancy and Neonatal Loss
- Birth and the Postpartum Period
- Early Parenting Transitions
The supportive coaching and education I provide are designed to teach you to use a variety of simple tools that make it possible to:
- Reduce stress and restore a feeling of calmness
- Facilitate the creation of a nurturing environment in the preconception, prenatal and early parenting periods to support the health and well-being of the developing child
- Increase the capacity to cope with feelings of worry, fear, tension and overwhelm related to attempts to conceive, treatment for infertility, pregnancy, birth and early parenting experiences
- Support the capacity to cope with feelings following a premature birth or difficult birth
- Support the capacity to cope with feelings following pregnancy or neonatal loss
For further information or to schedule an appointment, please contact me. We can work together in person, via Skype or on the phone.